Sunday, March 10, 2013

Anonymous Social Media - Some examples of how people express themselves

When you are able to express yourself freely, you think different.

Here are just a few examples of how people are expressing themselves on SocialNumber.com, the only true anonymous social media site:

There is this girl that is basically the girl of my life....with her I don't have to pretend nothing, and she said she loves me back...but nothing in my life can be this good, she is 200 km away and now he has a boyfriend.....this really sucks, I can't do anything.....


I'm increasingly thinking about a career change. I'm not sure if it's a good idea. It is truly a
huge decision. I've been at a job I love for more than 25 yrs. There comes a time for change in every life.  Is it time for mine?


What happened to the simple fun we used to have? Too much stress for everything...


You wouldn't normally say these things and a lot more on any other social media site. On SocialNumber.com, you don't have to worry about any repercussions so you can truly express yourself about anything.


M.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment